News and Resources for Postnatal Illness
- Research: Studies needing your experiences, and links to published studies on postnatal illness.
- Recommended Books: books to help you through postnatal illness.
- Visiting the Doctor: a letter to take to your GP.
- Reading your Maternity Notes: how to gain access to your maternity notes.
- Getting Financial Help: how to apply for allowances.
- Services & Links: ideas for getting help elsewhere.
- Campaign for Specialist Mother and Baby Units, in conjuction with the Daily Mirror.
- Melinda Messenger on the Baby Blues, more Mirror campaigning.
- Suicidal, So Why Would Nobody Help Us?, yet more Mirror campaigning.
As with all information presented on the PNI-UK web site, we ask you to never rely on information found here as a diagnosis or treatment for yourself or your family and always check with your Health Visitor, Consultant or Doctor. All information and designs are copyright of PNI-UK. Click here to read our Terms and Conditions