Information about Perinatal and Postnatal Illness (PNI)
Perinatal means the period around birth: both before and after. So the term perinatal illness covers antenatal depression, birth trauma, postnatal depression, puerperal psychosis and other postnatal illnesses. We have several pages of information on perinatal illness, and more due to be added.
- What is Postnatal Illness?
- Do you have Postnatal Illness, Depression or Birth Trauma?
- Myths about Postnatal illness
- Articles on Postnatal Illness
- Ideas for coping with Postnatal Illness
- Leaflets and Posters on Perinatal Illness
Perinatal Illness - UK, News and Resources
As with all information presented on the PNI-UK web site, we ask you to never rely on information found here as a diagnosis or treatment for yourself or your family and always check with your Health Visitor, Consultant or Doctor. All information and designs are copyright of PNI-UK. Click here to read our Terms and Conditions