Perinatal Illness - UK is a registered charity for women and their families who have or think they have any type of Perinatal Illness (PNI). Perinatal Illness incorporates any distressing psychological and emotional condition which has developed during pregnancy, birth or during the postnatal period. These include antenatal depression, postnatal depression, puerperal psychosis and birth trauma.
PNI is known as the 'Silent Epidemic'.
It affects women from all walks of life.
The help you have been looking for is here.
No one needs to suffer in silence.
- Taking the first step to admitting you may have this and getting the help you need is the hardest one.
- You don't need to feel you have failed as a mother, you haven't.
- All types of Perinatal illness are treatable. You will recover from them
- Contact us here for help and information.
- Post your concerns in confidence; you can be assured we treat all stories and messages with confidentiality, care and respect.
If you, your wife/partner or anyone you know is suffering from any form of perinatal illness, the support you need is here.
Perinatal Illness - UK
P O Box 8062
All information is copyright of Perinatal Illness - UK and should not be copied or communicated to a third party without the express written permission from Perinatal Illness - UK. Click here to read our Terms and Conditions.